View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dloch

re: Desicions

Hi guys, for all who do read the forums ofcourse,

Recent developments and changes in the Guild wich I do not approve of made me decide to quit.
I have had a lot of fun in this guild, and would like to thank Hatebeard especially for taking me in and by giving me the honours of becomming an Officer.

Like said, I have had a lot of fun, but as most of you might have noticed, I don't have the energy and will anymore to continue. The fun is just completely gone (in the game, not in the members).

This might feel like a betrayal, that's fine if it is, but at this point I honestly believe the guild would be better of without me.

Just wanna let everyone know that it's nothing personal, because I really like you guys. I just don't have the energy or right spirit to go on anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck, and who knows, maybe see you guys later or somewhere else.

Dear Deathloch,

Seems like its a relief, and do not worry I wont see it as a betrayal. Stuff didn't work anymore and it became more work than joy.

Want to thank you for all your hard work, and that will not be forgotten

Glad you made this decision, hope to welcome you once more @ start of WoD. Keep in touch.

Greetings Hatebeard.

Last edited by Hatebeard on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:56; edited 1 time in total
Hatebeard
In-Game Rank 2

ps. If the game is no fun anymore, but the members are, what are you doing in Trojans (8/14 HC)?

You can leave a guild but dont lie.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medivh Forum Index -> Guild News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum